Ripple Journal Discover & Act
Ripple 4 has arrived! Our fourth journal follows the proven Ripple Framework and is designed to engage young people in conversations surrounding perspective, habits, mentorship, collaboration, influence, and belonging.
- Dive deeper into topics like friendship and mentorship
- Uncover ideas about themselves, others, and communities
- Determine their strength-based opportunities for contribution and collaboration
Recommend for 5th-8th graders
Learn More About Ripple Journal
Research-based workbooks, developed by educators, that do triple duty as a leadership log, connection curriculum, and wellness journal for young people.
Use our Ripple Journals as part of:
• School Advisory groups
• Social-emotional learning curriculum
• Class or team development during the school year or summerIndividual at-home learning
• One-one relationship and skill building with a counselor, mentor, or other Trusted Adult
Frequently Asked Questions
What Educators Are Saying:
"The Ripple Journal has been a fantastic addition to my 7th grade Wellness and Leadership class. They have led us to the most important and fascinating conversations. I see real growth in my students through work in all three sections: Solo, Inner, and Outer Circles.” - Josh Kascak, educator, Colorado