Ripple Journal Assess & Aspire
Ripple 3 is here! Our latest edition follows the proven Ripple Framework and is designed to engage young people in conversations surrounding priorities, perspective, boundaries, collaboration, and leadership.
- Pause, reflect, and set goals
- Understand and foster better connections
- Determine their strength-based opportunities for contribution
Recommend for 5th-8th graders
Learn More About Ripple Journal
Research-based workbooks, developed by educators, that do triple duty as a leadership log, connection curriculum, and wellness journal for young people.
Use our Ripple Journals as part of:
• School Advisory groups
• Social-emotional learning curriculum
• Class or team development during the school year or summerIndividual at-home learning
• One-one relationship and skill building with a counselor, mentor, or other Trusted Adult
Frequently Asked Questions
What Educators Are Saying:
"The Ripple Journal has been a fantastic addition to my 7th grade Wellness and Leadership class. They have led us to the most important and fascinating conversations. I see real growth in my students through work in all three sections: Solo, Inner, and Outer Circles.” - Josh Kascak, educator, Colorado