One Trusted Adult
One Trusted Adult: How to Build Strong Connections & Healthy Boundaries with Young People by Brooklyn Raney, paperback
In clear, accessible terms, One Trusted Adult lays out:
- Simple tools that help build trusting relationships with young people and expand the opportunities for positive impact
- How to set clear expectations that keep both young people and the adults who work with them safe
- How to create an organizational culture that cares for the whole child and celebrates the adults who get it right while holding accountable those who don’t
- Ways to partner and surround young people with the only thing better than one trusted adult: many trusted adults!
Our One Trusted Adult book is packed with real-life stories from Brooklyn Raney that holds invaluable tips and guidance for creating healthy and boundaried relationships with young people.
One Trusted Adult inspires all adults to:
- Build strong connections
- Embrace sustainable career practices
- Break the silence around boundary violations and abuse
- Be present for the young people in their lives
- Ensure that the young people in their care are growing into their greatest potential
*Bulk discounts available